The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.
Thursday, 2 January 2014
Virgin Ice Skater
Ice Skating with my buddies of Red Camp again.You might been wondering why I always hang out with them because most of the times I had nothing to do at home or most of my secondary schools friends are not free. Hope that explained it , Anyway , I'm a virgin when comes to ice skating. At first, I feel nervous and at the same time excited. Come on, there's no ice to skate in Singapore except indoors like the one I'm going to at JCube. Hahaha. Lets skip to the skating part , The moment i set my foot in the rink , that is where I need to start finding my balance cos it ain't easy standing on ice. For the first round , I hold on to the sides to get hang of it then slowly upgraded myself to not hold the side again. From there , I will observe the movement of the other skaters.The way they move their legs and feet and always bend their knee to prevent them from falling. I slowly pick up the pace and started gliding on the ice and that is my first accomplishment of moving.Hours later , My speed slowly increase and my confident level too.Still , I still need a lot of practice. ALOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes you need practice. A LOT HAHA
ReplyDelete