Sunday, 1 December 2013

Getting Started

 Hello guys , I just created a blog.The reason why I created is because of ShayCarl. He is a very famous Youtuber who create vlogs about his life. Vlogs are actually pretty much similar to blogs, is just that it involve using a video recorded rather then typing like what Im doing now. I found him when one of my friends introduce me his videos on Youtube when he visit my house for Hari Raya. I find it fun and interesting to Vlog or blog. Try to put it in this way, in the future I'm able to view the old blogs that I once posted and remembering all the memories that I stored here in blogspot.Anyways, thats all I'm gonna blog for today. Will try my best to continue when there something interesting happen. Hehe Signing off~











Here is the picture of him.
Check him out : Shaytards

No comments:

Post a Comment